Left my summer boots at home and I have a 7 mile ruck march in 80+ degree weather on Sunday. Hooah -_-
*USMNT FEELINGS INTENSIFY*
To be quite honest, Clara’s little joke about soldiers killing people and crying afterward… Hm. Wasn’t too keen on that. I dunno. Just seemed a bit unnecessary and very insensitive especially since she knew Danny was a soldier.
Granted, I haven’t finished this episode yet, but I am liking Danny Pink’s character so far. So we shall see.
|—||Mandy Hale (via b-wayne135)|
I didn’t know I was lonely ‘til I saw your face.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via groudon)|